Here are some great! FAQ’s that we often receive from potential new Co-op members.
How do I become a member at Northbrook Village?
- Attend information session at the Community Centre and submit application form.
- Credit and landlord reference check.
- Membership Committee Interview.
- Once this is done your application needs to be approved by the Board of Directors and the Membership Committee.
- Once application is approved your placed on the waiting list.
How much does it cost to apply to become a member?
It costs $40 to apply to become a member at Northbrook Village Cooperative. Applications are available at our Community Centre at #31 2081 Phillbrook Dr. London, Ontario.
Are pets allowed?
Yes pets are allowed at Northbrook Village Cooperative. All you have to do is make a deposit of $100.
How many days notice must I give before moving out?
You must give us 65 days notice prior to moving to allow new members 5 days to confirm they are moving in.